The Garena Free Fire Guide contains a wealth of information you need to fully master the gameplay in this demanding game. In this text, you will find practical tips and explanations for all the game mechanisms in the game, such as skydiving and choosing the right place to land, picking and using equipment, navigating the map efficiently, or fighting other players. It also includes tips for every stage of the game, from landing to reaching the final minutes of the match.
In the first part of the guide, you will find tips for getting started. In this section, you will find information to help you start your adventure: some general tips, an explanation of the available game modes, character development, Luck Royale mechanics, information about the guild system or equipment. The next part of the guide is a section devoted to the course of the match – the moment of landing on the map and the initial minutes of the battle, choosing the right equipment or how to get to the end of the game. In turn, in the Battlefield section, you will find information about the map itself – an explanation of the white, red, green and orange zones, the mechanics of dropping supply bags, or tips for efficiently navigating the map.
Garena Free Fire is a multiplayer battle royale shooter released for mobile devices in a free model. 50 players clash on the map during each game in Solo, Duo and Squad modes. A game about fighting the last player (or team) alive on an ever-shrinking battlefield. The core of the gameplay is similar to the core of PUBG, with some pretty significant changes. As befits a mobile F2P production, the game allows for a large number of cosmetic items that can be used to visually modify the target character. The game is played online – you can play alone, in pairs or in a team of several people, however, an internet connection is required to play.
Tips for Beginners
The gameplay in Garena Free Fire is not the easiest, especially due to the controls on mobile devices, so it’s worth checking out the tips below to help you get into the game world:
- Always React to Sound – Use the sound generated by a moving player to track it.
- Also pay attention to the minimap, each enemy shot includes marking their position on the minimap.
- Watch the battlefield – don’t let the enemy get around you and try to surprise your opponents.
- Remember the ever-shrinking gameplay area – open the map regularly to see if you will soon find yourself out of range.
- The landing location on the map is critical – it depends on what equipment you can find, as well as the potential players where you are. During the flight, it is worth monitoring the environment for potential opponents and, if necessary, changing the landing site.
- Avoid red and orange areas. The first means that the area that will be bombed is in the open air inside the red zone will end in your death, so hide inside the building.
- The orange zone is the field of view of the UAV patrol drone – if you find yourself in it, your position will be revealed to other players.
- Use your inventory correctly. If you have a sniper rifle, try to fight over long distances to fully exploit your potential. Conversely, if you have an SMG or a shotgun, try close range combat.
- Control the contents of your backpack – space is limited (you can expand it with different types of backpacks), so sometimes it’s worth throwing away an unwanted item to make room for something more valuable.
- Mod menu ps team free tool will help.
- Use grenades – they are especially useful for blasting enemies outside buildings or during the last minutes of the game when the battle area is significantly reduced.
- Try to shoot in the head – you do much more damage.
- Be careful when cleaning buildings – you will never know if the enemy is hiding inside.
Remember that you are not 100% safe inside a building – enemies can shoot you through windows and doors or throw a grenade inside.
- If you want to hide in a building, inquire about its layout – where there are potential entrances through which the enemy can enter.
- If you want to use the car, look for a blue pickup, so enemies targeting you will not have auto-aim support.
How to play Garena Free Fire?
To run a game in Garena Free Fire, you need to download it to your Android or iOS device via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, respectively. After installing the game, you will need to connect an account on one of the services (Facebook, Google or VK.com) and you can go to the game. Detailed information on this issue can be found in the chapter How to start the game ?.
Can I play Garena Free Fire on PC?
By default, the game is only available on Android or iOS mobile devices. However, by using the Android emulator, BlueStacks can run this game (or others on Android) from a computer. This is due to the undoubted advantages – such as a smoother gameplay, the ability to play on a monitor or TV screen, as well as control using a keyboard and mouse. For more information, see the chapter Can I play Garena Free Fire on PC ?.
Is the game free?
Yes, Garena Free Fire is completely free – you don’t need to spend a single dollar to enjoy all its features. The game also implements microtransactions, which are used to obtain cosmetic items, but you cannot use them and unlock all additional items during normal gameplay.
Where to land on the map?
There are many landing spots on the map, it is worth choosing them correctly.
Choosing the right landing site is critical and depends mainly on what you need in the first minutes of the game:
If you want to safely purchase gear and prepare for collisions with other players, land in a more desolate area with only a few buildings nearby. Thanks to this, you will reduce the likelihood of meeting another player in the first minutes of the battle, but there will be less equipment.
If you are not afraid of collisions with other players and want to immediately experience the action, land in a place with a high density of buildings – such as Hangar, Cape Town or Catulistas. Thanks to this, you can quickly equip the character with good equipment, but it will also increase the likelihood of meeting another player.
What to do in the first minutes of the battle?
During the first minutes of the game, focus on acquiring equipment.
The first few minutes of the gameplay are critical, that’s when your main task is to equip your character with the right gear. It is worth finding a weapon as soon as possible, preferably an assault or sniper rifle, as well as a first aid kit, a backpack (armor) (vest) and a helmet. This will greatly increase your chances of survival and you will emerge victorious from the collision with other players.
In the first minutes, it is worth limiting attacks on other players – if they do not threaten you, you should not reveal your position and focus on acquiring equipment. In addition, if you manage to gain access to a vehicle, it is worth using it and moving to the other end of the map, the likelihood of another player being there is negligible, so that all the items will be at your disposal.
How to effectively fight other players?
If possible, try not to attract attention and attack when you are confident that you can destroy the enemy.
The biggest challenge will undoubtedly be learning how to target a mobile device, but that takes practice and a few hours of casual gaming. Fortunately, the game supports the player with automatic aiming – when the cursor is next to an enemy, the game locks it on the player’s character, making aiming easier. It is worth deciding to fight another player when you are sure that you will emerge victorious if you have a good weapon, position (you are inside a building, an enemy in the open air) and you are sure that there are no other enemies nearby. During a firefight, it is good to hide behind cover of the terrain to reduce the chance of hitting the target and aim at the enemy’s head – this will allow you to do much more damage.
If you are in an open area, it is not recommended to shoot at another player, it is better to go behind the shelter of the area or inside the building and fire from there. Avoiding the player’s fire, it is worth running in a zigzag, this will reduce the likelihood of an enemy hit.